Morning all, happy Saturday and 1st day of June. Today is officially the first day of winter, and its been a while since we bid farewell to summer. Can you believe that another week has whizzed past and we’re already in the 6th month of the year, where has time gone?
It’s been a wet week here in Brisbane and the weather this weekend isn’t looking much sunnier. Thankfully, there isn’t much on the agenda, so I’m planning a little R&R, staying under the covers a little longer, lots of yummy cappaccino’s and catching up on some reading. What are you all up to this weekend?
So, I hope you all have a relaxing weekend and manage to get some pamper time in. I’ll leave you here with our fave links from the week…
- Ice Cream sandwich, no way! Yes way, Donna Hay shows us how.
- Getting married, then you definitely need to check out this cute nautical wedding shoot featured on Green Wedding Shoes.
- Need some help arranging flowers, well this week the lovely ladies at SMP Living showed us how to arrange peonies 3 different ways.
- How gorgeous is this Morocco e-shoot by photographer extraordinaire Jose Villa?
- Ok, so this one’s a little late, (really from last week). I had somehow missed this vibrant and fun mixology post on Design Love Fest. Be sure to check it out.
- If you’re like me, and like pink but are unsure about how to included it in every (yes, every) room of your home without getting too feminine then Glitter Guide’s latest post is a must read.
- Kate Spade has collaborated with heritage luggage company Steamline to create a gorgeous new luggage line. It’s to die for.
- While browsing the web this week I stumbled across this incredible Swedish food blog, Call me Cupcake. Definitely worth a look.
- Have you met, Miss Poppy Design? She has the most adorable gold foil prints and cute gold foil printed pencils.
- Comfort food is definitely in order after the rainy week we’ve had and you just can’t go past Flourishing Foodie’s Chocolate Coconut Cherry Tarts.
- For all the brides out there, the latest issue of the Lovely Wedding Magazine is now out.
*Image via Tumblr, origin unknown.